Our Merchant of Record ModelAt Go Global Ecommerce we break down physical barriers, making brands feel local to international shoppers.
We offer solutions for enterprise-level companies, providing seamless online shopping experiences, enabling them to sell their products anywhere in the world.
Start your global expansion in just 2 weeks, while we take care of all the complexities that come with selling cross-border. Our Merchant of Record (MoR) infrastructure allows us to manage your international reach whether you have your own e-shop or sell on Marketplaces.
The services included are tax compliance, returns, chargebacks, payments, refunds, fraud and risks prevention, invoice reconciliation, currency conversion, order management, PCI - DSS compliance, data privacy and payment methods.
Optimize your cross-border sales starting in just 6 weeks with our checkout technological integration that will optimize your e-shop to offer a local experience to customers worldwide.
Go International offers the same services as Go Fast plus Localized Checkout Technology.
The Merchant of Record Model in 5 Steps
- A customer initiates the purchase process on the vendor's website and is taken to the checkout page, which is hosted by the Merchant of Record (MoR) solution.
- When the shopper makes a payment, a single transaction takes place between the Merchant of Record (reseller) and the end-user.
- The Merchant of Record passes the right of use for ownership of the product from the vendor to the customer.
- When the transaction is complete, the soft descriptor on the customer's credit card statement is usually the website's name, where the purchase took place, or a combination of the vendor and MoR's name.
- The Merchant of Record is responsible for any post-sale disputes. For example, should a customer attempt to reverse the charges by initiating a chargeback, the MoR is liable.